Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Miss Ruth Tops Now comes in Sugar Cookie too!

I have really enjoyed working with stretch fabrics for a long time now and sweater knits are just as fun.  My new 4 thread mock safety serger arrived last week as well as my new electric rotary cutter so I was inspired to redo my Miss Ruth Top pattern for a slimmer, more tapered fit after getting some great feedback from my customers.
I am happy to say that our Miss Ruth Top is also now available in Sugar Cookie!  This is a creamy golden knit boucle with a little lurex woven in for a sugary effect.  And like our original Miss Ruth Top in False Eyelash lurex, the Sugar Cookie version also has a cute covered button at the neck.

Since we don't have an official model shot of this new top, Deana has created a drop down option under the original Miss Ruth Top ordering page.

I hope that you will enjoy this new top as much as we do.

find it here!

1 comment: